- Category: News & Events
- Published: Sunday, 08 November 2015 14:47
This event is proposed by Critical Care Committee which is headed by Dato' Dr. Jaseem. This event is targeted to our specialists with the purpose as below:
- To update knowledge on current practice in Basic and Advance Life Support.
- To create awareness among specialists or consultants in resuscitation of a collapse parturient.
- To full field MSQH requirement.
Event on 8th November 2015, Sunday 7.30am to 1.30pm located in Kayangan Hall, DEMC.
Participants are specialists and consultants, GP doctors, invited speakers and their team from Tunku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital, Klang.
- Joining Dr. Noraini Binti Sangit
- Specialist Anesthesiology HTAR
- Dr. Hj. Rohisham Bin Mohd Zainal Abidin
- Head of Department Anestesiology & ICU HTAR
- Team CPR by Sr. Tan Sai Koay
- Adult Chocking by MA Hj. Ramli Mohd Nor
- Airway Mx by Dr. Noraini
- Defibrillation by MA M Anbalagan
Critical Care Committee and is assisted by the Corporate Communications & Marketing is responsible for ensuring that everything runs smoothly. Delivery of a certificate of appreciation to each of the participants is also available.