Our Pharmaceutical Services provides a comprehensive pharmaceutical care to meet the needs of the patients. The scope of services include Inpatient Pharmacy, Outpatient Pharmacy, Drug Information Services and purchasing of drugs & medical supplies. Our Inpatient Pharmacy supplies medication to the hospital’s inpatients as well as the wards. Pharmacy personnel will review the medications for safety and efficacy.
We provide bed side discharge where we dispensed the medications together with proper instruction in the patient’s room. Our Outpatient Pharmacy supplies medications to all specialist clinics’ and Accident & Emergency’s patients. We also provide pharmaceutical care through patient counseling. Pharmacy store will handle all the purchase and storage of wide range of medications including both original and good generic drugs. Central store will handle the inventory management of medical supplies including OT supplies.
- 24hours operation
- Contact No: 03 5515 1845 | Fax: 03 55151807
AVISENA Pharmacy Helpline
AVISENA PHARMACY HELPLINE is a toll free and confidential telephone service which is available for everyone who is concerned about medications.
In line of AVISENA Specialist’s effort to deliver optimum healthcare services to our beloved patients and customers, this is a new dedicated line for public to enquire further regarding their medications. How can we assist you?We will provide information on:
- How the medicine works.
- Instruction on how to take medicines.
- The related side effects
- Drug-drug interactions
- Safety of medicines during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Storage of medicines
- Availability of medicines
- Information on vaccinations
- Increase compliance and awareness.
Service Operating Hours
- Monday to Friday : 9.00am to 5.00pm | Lunch break : 1.00pm to 2.00pm (Monday-Thursday)
- 12.30pm to 2.30pm (Friday)
- Saturday : 9.00am to 1pm
Disclaimer: This telephone service is not for emergencies, medical advice or second opinions* call rate charges may be applied by domestic telco operator.
Home Delivery Pharmacy Service
What is this service all about?
- This is an added value service to help AVISENA’s patients to receive their medications with ease.
When you use the Home Delivery Pharmacy Service:
- Medications are delivered to your doorstep.
- Save time & money because you will no longer need to come into the hospital & wait in line.
Personalized Home Dispensing Service:
- Same day delivery of medications by pharmacy staff with proper instructions directly to your house/office.
- Applicable for both new and repeat prescriptions.
- Coverage area : within 10km radius of AVISENA
- Charges : RM 10.00 per delivery
- Delivery time : 4pm-6pm (Mon-Friday) | 12pm-3pm (Saturday)
*Ensure that someone is available to receive the medications at the agreed time.
Medications Delivery By Courier:
- Applicable for long term/repeat prescriptions. (no changes from past medications record or no new medicine)
- Delivery will be within 3-5 working days after confirmation of order & payment (nationwide)
- Stricly for solid form medication, do not require special storage & not a controlled drug.
- Charges : RM 7.00 per courier service.
- Applicable for both GL & cash paying patients
- We will handle all prescriptions refill including guarantee letter from insurance and courier your medications to your door step.
*You need to request for more than one (1) month prescription till your next appointment with doctor. Original prescription must be handed over to pharmacy before arranging for delivery.
- Monday to Friday : 4pm – 6pm (for Home Dispensing) | 2pm onwards (for courier collection)
- Saturday : 12 noon onwards (for Home Dispensing)