Women’s & Children’s Hospital
DEMC Women’s & Children’s Hospital is Malaysia’s first private hospital of its kind as well as the tallest private healthcare facility in Malaysia that focuses exclusively on the premier care and treatment of women and children.
Scheduled to open in January 2018, the exclusive 19-storey boutique concept building comprises of 150 beds, 3 Operating Theatres(OT), full fledge ICU, NICU and HDU. Whether experiencing the miracle of childbirth or in need of gynaecological, women’s health, paediatric care or other specialized services, DEMC aspires to bring you personalized boutique healthcare hospital of choice.
Division of Paediatric Medicine:
- Paediatric Emergency
- Paediatric Outpatients
- General Paediatrics
- Child Development Unit
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Paediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Paediatric Dental Centre
Division of Paediatric Surgery:
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Plastic Surgery
Division of Anaesthesia:
- Acute Pain Service
Division of Obstetrics & Gynaecology:
- Homecare (Domiciliary Midwifery Service)
- Maternal Fetal Medicine (MFM)
- Infertility Centre
Clinical Support Services
Our Clinical Support Services provide full range of professional clinical care with the latest state-of-the-art technology and full fledge facilities. The services comprise of the following:-
- Physiotherapy and Wellness – A one-stop centre for fitness enhancement and lifestyle adjustment.
- Diagnostic Imaging – Provides full range of multi-modality radiology imaging services such as CT Scan, MRI and Mammogram.
- Diagnostic Laboratory – Offers comprehensive medical diagnostic services.
- Audiology – Provides services for children and young people with hearing disorders, including evaluation of hearing function and rehabilitation of patients with hearing impairments.
In 2003, he was awarded the prestigious national “Entrepreneur Award In Service Sector” by the Ministry of Entrepreneur and Development for his successful entrepreneurship in setting-up and managing a profitable private medical centre in Shah Alam.
He holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from the University of Malaya, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration (PGDHHSA) from the University of South Bank, United Kingdom and a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Ballarat, Australia. He has also earned an intensive Management Training in Mayo Medical Centre, Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
Women & Baby Spa
- Body Massage
- Foot Reflexology
- Facial Treatment
- Hair Salon
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Sauna & Steam Bath
- Baby Spa
- Baby Massage